Monday, June 24, 2013

Lace by the Yard

Hey everyone, I hope all is well. Sorry its been a while since my last post but I have been busy. I made a beautiful lace skirt that I wanted to share with you. I was planning on doing a tutorial on the skirt but it turned out to be more complicated then i had originally planned. I hope you love the skirt as much as I do. Sorry about the pictures they are not my best work. I found this beautiful lace at Joann's and knew it would make a lovely skirt.



If you are interested in making a skirt like this I used a bottomweight fabric with a little bit of a stretch. I wanted to use something stretchy but also with a nice weight to it. I used an elastic waistband and then just layered the lace down the skirt. Once i figured out what I was doing then the skirt wasn't difficult just tedious with all the layering. 

XOXO
Tori

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful...I am gonna
    have to make myself one now lol...

    ReplyDelete