Thursday, May 30, 2013

Twine on the mind

Hello everyone! Sorry its been so long my internet has not been very good as of late. So i don't know if you heard but SRM has announced solid color twine and it looks beautiful. I cant wait to get my hands on some! I couldn't get twine off my mind so i made a project using my favorite natural twine. I wrapped it around an SRM tube and then sprayed different colors on it. I took pictures from a couple different places so you could see all around the tube.



By the way since my internet was working a couldn't post my embossing powder post last Friday but hopefully i can get it up b tomorrow.

Happy Crafting
~Tori

1 comment:

  1. Genius!! I love it so much!!! I might have to do something like that for Phoenix's Birthday favors :)

    ReplyDelete