Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Natural Twine

Hi everyone! I just bought some SRM natural twine and I thought I would share some cards I made with it.
 I made three cards and each card i used a different technique with the twine.

With "it's the little things that count" card I sprayed the Twine using Heidi Swapp sprays. I also sprayed a strand using a couple different colors to give it a tye dye effect but havent made anything with it yet.

The "life is good" card i inked the twine using Tim Holtz distress inks. I loved the way the inked twine looks!

and for the last card i just left it natural. The natural twine is simple but adds a wonderful touch to projects.

Have a great Wednesday!
~Tori

P.S. I am working a cute mini album so stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. I love Love LOVE these cards you did!!!! Way to cute!

    ReplyDelete