Friday, April 4, 2014

SRM Challenge: Celebrations


Hello everyone!! Its the first SRM challenge and I am so excited to see all the beautiful projects everyone submits. This months challenge is celebrations. I think this is a perfect first challenge because their are so many different options for you to choose from. My brother-in-law and his wife are pregnant and are having a girl! I decide this challenge was the perfect opportunity to make their baby shower card.



I used and SRM sentiment, doilies and strawberry twine.
Hope you play along and good luck to everyone!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created

Happy Crafting
Tori


4 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! Love the colors and all the layers...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layering! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous Tori! I love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tori! I think your BIL & his wife will be delighted to receive this card. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you at The SRM Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete