Sunday, October 20, 2013

They were calling my name...

Hello all!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful October. I just love the fall and all the changing of the colors. I love this weeks case study! The card is beautiful and was so inspiring to me. I was at the store and saw these birch tree straws and new they would be perfect for this challenge. What can I say they wanted me to buy them. This challenge is Case Study  and was lots of fun so you should check it out! Here is the card for this week.

and here is my take on the card

I love love love the way this card turned out. What about those straws??? AWESOME!
I used Martha Stewart glitter on the edges. The sentiment and twine are SRM and they look perfect on the card. I hope you enjoyed.

Happy Crafting
~Tori

2 comments:

  1. I think it is amazing! So dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on CASE Study blog and had to stop by to take a closer look! Those straws are brilliant! The red glitter on the edges are absolutely a perfect touch!!! Love all the details! May

    ReplyDelete